CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Transboundary River Governance in the Face of Uncertainty: the Columbia River Treaty : a Project of the Universities Consortium on Columbia River Governance by Oregon State University (Paperback, 2012)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byBarbara Cosens
- Author BiographyBarbara Cosens is a professor at the University of Idaho College of Law and a faculty member of the Waters of the West Program. She represents the University of Idaho on the Universities Consortium on Columbia River Governance. Her research interests include the integration of law and science in water resource management and dispute resolution, water management and resilience, and the recognition and settlement of Native American water rights.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.