All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays discussing the much debated 'turn to theology' in philosophy, most evident in phenomenology. This work also presents major criticisms of phenomenology in relation to theology, especially from John Milbank. It engages in questions of pressing concern to both philosophers, theologians, biologists, economists and more.
- Author BiographyContributors to this volume:JEAN-LUC MARION, MICHEL HENRY, RICHARD KEARNEY, JEFF BLOECHL, RUDI VISKER, JEAN-YVES LACOSTE, LASZLO TENGELYI, JOHN MILBANK, JEAN GREISCH, RUUD WELTEN, MAURO CARBONE. Dr Conor Cunningham is Co Director of the Centre for Theology and Philosophy at the University of Nottingham. Dr Peter Candler is Assistant Professor of Theology at Baylor University in Texas.
- Author(s)Conor Cunningham,Peter Candler
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleVeritas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byConor Cunningham,Peter Candler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.