All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionTransconstitutiononalism is a concept used to describe what happens to constitutional law when it is emancipated from the state, in which can be found the origins of constitutional law.
- Author BiographyMarcelo Neves is Professor of Public Law and Legal Theory at the University of Brasilia. He has previously taught and studied at the European University Institute in Florence, the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt, the London School of Economics, and at the universities of Bremen, Fribourg and Flensburg.
- Author(s)Marcelo Neves
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHart Monographs in Transnational and International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byKevin Mundy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.