All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy developing skills in phonetics with easy explanations, 'can't-go-wrong' exercises, audio back-up, real life talk and words to intonation.
- Author BiographyPaul Tench is a Research Associate at the Centre for Language and Communication Research, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Paul Tench
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.