All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll companies that import or export product to an affiliate company are subject to transfer pricing - the sale, license, or lease of a product from one affiliated company to another. This book provides a comprehensive analysis of the various transfer pricing methods that are available to today's company.
- Author BiographyROBERT FEINSCHREIBER is a practicing attorney and counselor, as well as a former CPA. As a partner in the firm of Feinschreiber & Associates, his clients include foreign-owned U.S. businesses, U.S. exporters, and companies facing international tax issues. He has written and edited many books, including the Transfer Pricing Handbook, Third Edition, Export Handbook, and International Mergers and Acquisitions, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Robert Feinschreiber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight802 g
- Width188 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.