All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the principal elements of the theory of polarized light transfer in planetary atmospheres, expounded in a systematic but concise way. This book emphasizes on basic concepts and practical methods for single and multiple scattering of electromagnetic radiation by molecules and particles in the atmospheres of planets in the Solar System.
- Author(s)Cornelis V. M. van der Mee,Helmut Domke,J. W. Hovenier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2004
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 318
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.