CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Philip M. Bamber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in International and Comparative Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Transformative Learning Towards an Integrative Model of Transformative Learning. The Knowing, Being and Doing of Transformation. The Centrality of Authenticity to Transformative Learning Part 2: International Service-Learning Key Concepts and Practices in International Service-Learning. The Student Experience of International Service-Learning Part 3: Transformative Learning as the Process of Becoming Authentic Authenticity as Selfhood: Becoming Oneself [Integrity]. Authenticity as Reciprocity: Becoming Persons-in-Relation [Recognition]. Authenticity as Worldliness: Becoming Other-Wise [Cosmopolitanism] Part 4: An Ethical Ecology of Transformative Learning Towards an Ethical Ecology of Transformative Learning.
- Author BiographyPhilip M. Bamber is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education at Liverpool Hope University, where he is Head of the Department of Education Studies. He was awarded the International Association of University Presidents' 2013 International Education Faculty Achievement Award for leadership in research and teaching in global citizenship. He is co-editor (with L. Bourke and J. Clarkson) of In Safe Hands: Facilitating service learning in schools in the developing world (Stoke-on-Trent: Trentham, 2008) and is currently Associate Director of TEESNet, the UK Teacher Education for Equity and Sustainability Network. His papers on global citizenship and values in education can be found in Education, Citizenship and Social Justice; Journal of Beliefs and Values; Journal of Curriculum Studies and Journal of Transformative Education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.