All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe control-mastery theory is an attempt to integrate an understanding of how the mind works, how psychopathologies develop, and how psychotherapy can effectively help.
- Author BiographyGeorge Silberschatz, Ph.D., is a Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California - San Francisco and Co-Director of the Mount Zion Brief Psychotherapy Research Project, at the Mount Zion Medical Center of UC San Francisco. He is also President of the Society for Psychotherapy Research. Dr. Silberschatz is an active member of (among other organizations) the APA and the Society for Psychotherapy Research, and maintains a private practice in clinical psychology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge Silberschatz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.