All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides basic and applied principles of transformer and inductor design for power electronic applications. It includes both fundamental and advanced topics, and offers design guidelines and application examples. Each chapter begins with an introduction to the area, with illustrations and photos of existing examples.
- Author BiographyWilliam Gerard Hurley, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, National University of Ireland, Galway Professor Hurley is the Founder/Director of the Power Electronics Research Centre at NUI, Galway. He has over 35 years of experience in the field of Power Electronics, specifically dealing with Magnetics, and is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers of Ireland. He is currently an Associate Editor of the Journal of Advances in Power Electronics. He has published more than 100 papers in peer reviewed journals and conference proceedings with over 700 citations. Werner H. Wolfle, Convertec Ltd., Ireland Dr. Wolfe is currently a Managing Director of Convertec Ltd., a company that develops high-reliability power converters for industrial applications. He has been involved with designing magnetic components for power electronics for over 30 years and is also an Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Author(s)W. G. Hurley,W. H. Wolfle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.