All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding guidelines and information on the key components of personalizing learning, this book offers activities to support personal, team and whole school understanding. It provides a range of diagnostic and developmental activities that can be used to support planning and implementation. It focuses on learning and teaching strategies; and more.
- Author BiographyJohn West-Burnham is a well-respected and experienced teacher, writer and consultant in educational leadership. He is a senior visiting research fellow at the Centre for Educational Leadership, University of Manchester and a senior research adviser at the National College for School Leadership. Max Coates is currently programme director of 'Working Together for Success' at the London Leadership Centre. He is also a regional facilitator for the National College for School Leadership's (NCSL) New Visions Programme for early headship. Other areas of work include mentor coaching, learning and motivation.
- Author(s)John West-Burnham,Max Coates
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.