All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the transformations that have taken place in Japanese workplaces since the dawn of the new millennium in terms of management practices, particularly in the areas of Human Resource Management and organizational culture. The author empirically assesses the effectiveness of the new approaches introduced by Japanese companies.
- Author BiographyTAKASHI SAKIKAWA is a Professor of Organizational Behaviour at Niigata University, Japan. He received his PhD in Business Administration from Aoyama Gakuin University, Japan. His research interests include organizational culture and strategic human resource management. He is the author of the Japanese book Organizational Culture and Innovation (1998).
- Author(s)Takashi Sakikawa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.63
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.