All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis and comparison of changes in enterprises in seven European transitional economies since 1989. This study argues that these countries are developing a distinctive, hybrid form of politicized managerial capitalism. Competition - not privatization - has transformed management practice.
- Author BiographyRoderick Martin is Professor of Organizational Behaviour at the University of Strathclyde. Previous posts have included Professor of Organizational Behaviour, University of Glasgow; Director, University of Glasgow Business School (1992-6); Fellow of Templeton College, Oxford University (1988-91); Professor of Industrial Sociology, Imperial College, London (1984-88); and Fellow in Politics and Sociology, Trinity College, Oxford University (1969-84). He was the Chairman of the East-West Research Programme, ESRC, from 1989 to 1994, and a member of the ESRC Social Affairs Committee and Research Grants Board from 1986 to 1992. He has held visiting posts at Monash University (1975,1998), Melbourne University (1980), and the Australian Graduate School of Management (1984, 1995).
- Author(s)Roderick Martin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 tables
- Weight315 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.