All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe foreign-born population in the United States comes in disproportionately large numbers from Latin America and Asia. Focusing on the period from 1965 to the year 2020, this work presents an evidence-based examination of the consequences that these demographic changes might have for the contemporary politics of the United States.
- Author BiographyTaeku Lee is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Berkeley, and the author of Mobilizing Public Opinion: Black Insurgency and Racial Attitudes in the Civil Rights Era. S. Karthick Ramakrishnan is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Riverside, and the author of Democracy in Immigrant America: Changing Demographics and Political Participation. Ricardo Ramirez is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Southern California.
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleRace, Ethnicity and Politics
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note26 tables & 7 figures
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRicardo Ramirez,S. Karthick Ramakrishnan,Taeku Lee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.