All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming Research Libraries for the Global Knowledge Society explores critical aspects of research library transformation needed for successful transition into our vastly different 21st century multicultural environment.
- Author BiographyBarbara I. Dewey is Dean of Libraries, University of Tennessee, Knoxville. From 1987 until 2000 she held several administrative positions at the University of Iowa Libraries including Director, Information and Research Services and finally Interim University Librarian. Prior to her work at Iowa she held positions at Indiana University, Northwestern University, and Minnesota Valley Regional Library in Mankato, Minnesota. She is the author or editor of six books and has published articles and presented papers on research library topics including digital libraries, diversity, technology, user education, fundraising, organizational development and human resources.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byBarbara I. Dewey
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.