All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.70
- £115.09Trending at £126.44
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £22.31Trending at £23.97
- £11.00Trending at £13.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.45
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a relationship-based and culturally informed couple therapy practice model to serve the increasing numbers of individuals who have survived interpersonal and domestic violence, or as refugees, have sought asylum from political violence, armed conflict, or torture. This title is useful for clinicians in a range of professional disciplines.
- Author BiographyKathryn Karusaitis Basham and Dennis Miehls are both associate professors of clinical social work at Smith College School for Social Work. Each maintains a private practice in clinical social work in Northampton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dennis Miehls,Kathryn Karusaitis Basham
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note4 illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.