All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging traditional approaches to migration, which puts migrants in narrow categories (legal and illegal, newcomer and settler), 'Transit Migration' shows that migrants and refugees live in transit for years, a stage in the migration course profoundly affecting destination countries and the migrants themselves.
- Author BiographyASPASIA PAPADOPOULOU-KOURKOULA has worked with the Global Commission on International Migration, the UNHCR and local government and research centres in Europe. She has published on transit migration, irregular migration and asylum. She is currently employed by the European Commission as an expert on these issues.
- Author(s)Aspasia Papadopoulou-Kourkoula
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMigration, Minorities & Citizenship
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.