All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exploitation of migrant workers in the Gulf is explored in this accessible yet in-depth analysis by scholars from the region.
- Author BiographyAbdulhadi Khalaf is a senior lecturer in the Sociology department at Lund University. He is regarded as a specialist in the politics of the Gulf Arab States. Omar AlShehabi writes from Bahrain and is director of the Gulf Centre for Development Policies. He has previously worked at the World Bank and the IMF as well as McKinsey & Co. Adam Hanieh is Senior Lecturer in Development Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is author of Capitalism and Class in the Gulf Arab States (2011) and Lineages of Revolt: Issues of Contemporary Capitalism in the Middle East (2013).
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight376 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAbdulhadi Khalaf,Adam Hanieh,Omar Al Shehabi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.00
- £12.50Trending at £19.86
- £6.60Trending at £7.50
- £5.46Trending at £6.27
- £5.95Trending at £6.49
- £5.64Trending at £6.06
- £9.83Trending at £10.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.