All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays introduces the reader to the specificities of humour in audiovisual products and presents a series of case studies in audiovisual translation, from films to video-games, exemplifying problems and solutions to audiovisual humour in the dubs and subs in a variety of language combinations.
- Author BiographyGian Luigi De Rosa (PhD in Portuguese and Brazilian Studies) is researcher and lecturer at the University of Salento (Italy). In 2013, he co-founded the Unisalento Summer School of Audiovisual Translation. Francesca Bianchi (PhD in Linguistics) is researcher and lecturer at the University of Salento (Italy). In 2013, she co-founded the Unisalento Summer School of Audiovisual Translation. Antonella De Laurentiis (PhD in Spanish and Latin American Studies) is researcher and lecturer at the University of Salento (Italy). She is collaborating with Lupe Romero (University of Barcelona) in a translation project focussing on Spanish-Italian subtitling. Elisa Perego (PhD in Linguistics) is researcher and lecturer at the University of Trieste (Italy). Her current research interests involve the reception of dubbing, subtitling and audio description for the blind.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Note20, Illustrations, black-white
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAntonella De Laurentiis,Elisa Perego,Francesca Bianchi,Gian Luigi De Rosa
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £32.13
- £18.45Trending at £19.96
- £15.63Trending at £23.03
- £18.32Trending at £19.98
- £11.72Trending at £12.16
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £25.99Trending at £30.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.