CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book proposes that a new theoretical and practical lens through which to examine multicultural education is necessary and suggests that this lens may be found in cultural studies.
- Author BiographySusan Huddleston Edgerton is Assistant Professor of Education at the University of Illinois, Chicago.
- Author(s)Susan Huddleston Edgerton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.