All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, 12 essays explore how issues of power figure in the process and products of translation.
- Author BiographyBoth editors teach at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. MARIA TYMOCZKO is professor of comparative literature and EDWIN GENTZLER is associate professor of comparative literature and director of the Translation Center.
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdwin Charles Gentzler,Maria Tymoczko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.