All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Davis explores the personal and cultural significances of translating as a distinctive mode of imaginative conduct for the five principal poet-translators of what was the golden age of the art in England: John Denham, Henry Vaughan, Abraham Cowley, John Dryden, and Alexander Pope.
- Author(s)Paul Davis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 black-and-white halftones
- Weight577 g
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.