All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the transnational dispersions and heterogeneous embodiments of Mediterranean cultures, this book examines how these cultures, geopolitical spaces and subjects are caught within flows of exchange, contestation and reconfiguration. It offers a mapping of Mediterranean cultures and histories in transnational contexts.
- Author BiographyJoseph Pugliese is an Associate Professor in Critical and Cultural Studies. He teaches in the Department of Media, Music and Cultural Studies, Macquarie University. He has published widely on race, ethnicity and whiteness, migration and diaspora, refugees and asylum seekers, and bodies and technologies. His most recent research project is a monograph, Biometrics: Bodies, Technologies, Biopolitics (2010), that examines the biopolitics of biometric technologies.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2010
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Weight320 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byJoseph Pugliese
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.78Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.