All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The things people inscribe on tombstones, even if only with their breath - erasing those things is what the Redeemer's there for.'
- Author BiographyBorn in Actopan, Mexico, in 1970, Yuri Herrera studied Politics in Mexico, Creative Writing in El Paso and took his PhD in literature at Berkeley. His first novel to appear in English, Signs Preceding the End of the World, was published to great critical acclaim in 2015 and included in many Best-of-Year lists, including The Guardian's Best Fiction and NBC News's Ten Great Latino Books. He is currently teaching at the University of Tulane, in New Orleans. ---------- Lisa Dillman teaches in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. She has translated a number of Spanish and Latin American writers. Some of her recent translations include Rain Over Madrid; August, October; and Death of a Horse, by Andres Barba, and Signs Preceding the End of the World by Yuri Herrera.
- Author(s)Yuri Herrera
- PublisherAnd Other Stories
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHigh Wycombe
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnd Other Stories
- Weight127 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byLisa Dillman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.