All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource presents a comprehensive overview of all design, fabrication, integration, and implementation issues associated with T/R modules for radar and communications.
- Author BiographyRick Sturdivant earned a M.S.E.E. from UCLA and has been president of Microwave Products and Technology, Inc. for the last 12 years. His technical interests are in electronic packaging, transmit/receive modules, and phased arrays. Mike Harris earned a M.S. in electrical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Hedeveloped semiconductor processes for GaAs PHEMTs and GaN HEMTs and has been involved in T/Rmodule programs for over 25 years. He is retired, but continues to teach a professional education course on T/R Modules for Phased Array Radar.
- Author(s)Mike Harris,Rick Sturdivant
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.