All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the key concepts and debates within the developing field of transnational cinema. This work engages with films that fashion their narrative and aesthetic dynamics in relation to more than one national or cultural community. It is useful for film studies students as a reference for their transnational cinema needs.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Ezra teaches in the School of Modern Languages and Cultures at the University of Stirling. She is the author of The Colonial Unconscious (2000) and George Melies: The Birth of the Auteur (2000). Terry Rowden teaches in the Department of English at the College of Wooster. His essays and reviews have appeared in Southern Review, MELUS and College Literature.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIn Focus: Routledge Film Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 b/w halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Ezra,Terry Rowden
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.