All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining innovative theory with detailed case studies, this book offers a novel account of the border-crossing processes of civil war.
- Author BiographyJeffrey T. Checkel is Professor of International Studies and Simons Chair in International Law and Human Security at Simon Fraser University and Research Professor in the Centre for the Study of Civil War at the Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO). He has published extensively in leading European and North American journals and is the author of Ideas and International Political Change: Soviet/Russian Behavior and the End of the Cold War (1997), editor of International Institutions and Socialization in Europe (Cambridge University Press, 1997) and co-editor (with Peter J. Katzenstein) of European Identity (Cambridge University Press, 2009).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJeffrey T. Checkel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.