All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGovernance in Europe Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarilynn B. Brewer,Richard K. Herrmann,Thomas Risse
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Identity and Institutions: Becoming European in the EU Part 2 Part I: The Social Psychology of Identity Change Chapter 3 Identity Change in the Context of the Growing Influence of European Union Institutions Chapter 4 European Identity: A Social-psychological Perspective Chapter 5 National Differences and European Plurality: Discrimination or Tolerance between European Countries Part 6 Part II: Identity within the EU Institutions at the Elite Level Chapter 7 The European Union and Its Institutions as Identity Builders Chapter 8 National and Transnational Identities: European and Other Identities Constructed in Interviews with EU Officials Chapter 9 EU Correspondents in Brussels: Between Europe and the Nation-State Part 10 European Identity among Non-elites Chapter 11 More than Nationals: How Identity Choice Matters in the New Europe Chapter 12 Civic and Cultural Components of a European Identity: A Pilot Model of Measurement of Citizens' Levels of European Identity Chapter 13 Europe Viewed from Below: Agents, Victims, and the Threat of the Other Part 14 Part IV: Comparisons and Lessons Chapter 15 European Institutions and Identity Change: What Have We Learned?
- Author BiographyRichard K. Herrmann is professor in the Department of Political Science and director of the Mershon Center, Ohio State University. Thomas Risse is professor in the Department of Political and Social Sciences and director of the Center for Transatlantic Foreign and Security Policy, Freie Universitat Berlin. Marilynn B. Brewer is professor in the Department of Psychology, Ohio State University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.