CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a fresh perspective on the transnational character of organizations and firms, stressing the importance of the transnationality of marketing strategies for success. Takes into account increasing human mobility and its implications for marketing.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Sirkeci is Professor of Transnational Studies and Marketing, as well as the Director of the Regent's Centre for Transnational Studies (RCTS) at Regent's College London. He also heads the MA programme in International Marketing at European Business School London. He holds a PhD from the University of Sheffield and a BA in Political Science and Public Administration from Bilkent University. His main areas of expertise are Human Mobility, Conflict, Transnational Marketing and Consumers, Marketing of Business Schools, Labour Markets, Remittances, Segmentation, and Digital Piracy. He has taught International Marketing, Transnational Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, and Principles of Marketing to diverse student groups at universities in the UK, Germany and Turkey. His professional profile includes serving as a consultant to the World Bank, the European Parliament, the Turkish Government, and Euromonitor. Sirkeci has published several books, over 60 research papers and delivered over 65 invited speeches in Europe and the US. He also serves on the editorial boards of several scholarly journals while at the same time editing Transnational Marketing Journal and the Migration Letters Journal. His most recent book 'Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond' was published by the World Bank.
- Author(s)Ibrahim Sirkeci
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/05/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight145 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.