All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn what ways can mediated transnational protests express, however emergently or imperfectly, global civil society and global citizenship? This book explores questions that examine protests and their transactions within and through today's complex circuits of communications and media worldwide.
- Author BiographySimon Cottle is Professor of Media and Communications and Deputy Head of the School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University. His latest books are Mediatized Conflict (2006) and Global Crisis Reporting (2009) and he is Series Editor of the Global Crises and the Media Series for Peter Lang publishing. Libby Lester is Associate Professor of Journalism, Media and Communications at the University of Tasmania. She has also worked as a journalist for a number of leading Australian newspapers and magazines. Her most recent book is Media and Environment: Conflict, Politics and the News (2010).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleGlobal Crises and the Media
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, ill. and tables
- Weight720 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLibby Lester,Simon Cottle
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.