All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransparency 2.0 investigates a host of emerging issues around the collision of information and personal privacy in a digital world. This book is ideal for anyone interested in the legal battlefield over access and privacy, as well as for classes in the law of the media and First Amendment, privacy, journalism, and public affairs.
- Author BiographyCharles N. Davis (PhD, University of Florida) is Dean of the University of Georgia Henry W. Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication. David Cuillier (PhD, Washington State University) is Director of the University of Arizona School of Journalism. Both have served as freedom of information chairs for the Society of Professional Journalists.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCommunication Law
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCharles N. Davis,David Cuillier
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.