All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of the opportunities and challenges involved mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from passenger travel.
- Author BiographyIan A. Waitz is Jerome C. Hunsaker Professor and Department Head, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, at MIT.
- Author(s)Andreas Schafer,Henry D. Jacoby,Ian A. Waitz,John B. Heywood
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note30 figures, 17 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.