All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive review of the many causes of trauma, including interpersonal violence, hate crimes, school violence, and war and terrorism. It includes evidence-based trauma counselling techniques and integrates the latest findings from neuropsychology and psychopharmacology. It also addresses macro-level issues such as community violence.
- Author BiographyLisa Lopez Levers, PhD, LPC, CRC, is a Professor of Counselor Education and Supervision in the Dept. of Counseling, Psychology and Special Education at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA. She is also a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor. She is a Fulbright Scholar with international recognition for her work with traumatized populations. She has done extensive trauma counseling and training in Rwanda following the genocide, through a commission by the Rwandan Ministry of Health.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight456 g
- Width254 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byLisa Lopez Levers
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.