All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're heading to Paris or San Francisco, Patagonia or Yosemite, you need a book that goes beyond the camera manual to teach you how to take great shots. This guide by pro photographer John Batdorff will help you conquer the fundamentals of travel and street photography and capture stunning pictures.
- Author BiographyJohn Batdorff is an award-winning travel and street photographer who splits his time between Chicago and Montana. He is the author of Black and White: From Snapshots to Great Shots, Plug In with Nik: A Photographer's Guide to Creating Dynamic Images with Nik Software, and Nikon D7100: From Snapshots to Great Shots. John loves the outdoors, traveling, and sharing his images with others. He also leads workshops and mentors other aspiring photographers. See his work and read his popular photography blog at johnbatdorff.com.
- Author(s)John Batdorff
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.