All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the early 1960s, Mo Rudling and her friend Julie travelled thousands of miles around wild Australia with their faithful companion Morris, a sky-blue second hand Morris Minor...
- Author BiographyMo Rudling has always enjoyed writing, especially about her travels. Being a trained nurse and midwife enabled her firstly to be a 'Ten Pound Pom', then later she gained work on a Pacific Island (but that's for another book!) and then Africa. She has been fortunate insofar as these colourful experiences were, at the time, enabled. Mo now lives in Norfolk.
- Author(s)Mo Rudling
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.