Treasures of the English Church: A Thousand Years of Sacred Gold and Silver by Timothy B. Schroder (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.91+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.80Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by aardvarkbooksltd
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has never been a display like it. This is the catalogue to an ambitious exhibition at the Goldsmiths' Hall, London, which will comprise 250 gold and silver objects and sets of objects spanning the history of the Church from the earliest possible times to the present day.
- Author BiographyTimothy Schroder is the author of Renaissance Silver from the Schroder Collection (also published by PHp) and of a catalogue of the silver in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford.
- Author(s)Timothy B. Schroder
- PublisherPaul Holberton Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Holberton Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Note120 col. illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width218 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byDr. Rowan Williams
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.