All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your clients find the path to overcoming their addiction Alcoholics are one of the most difficult client groups to treat effectively. To preserve their way of life, they may lie about their problem or deny that one exists; that is the nature of this profoundly powerful disease.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Perkinson, PhD, resides in Canton, South Dakota. He is Clinical Director of the Keystone Treatment Center in South Dakota and the author of Chemical Dependency Counseling: A Practical Guide, Second Edition, a bestselling treatment manual for chemical dependency counselors. He is also coauthor of The Addiction Treatment Planner, Second Edition (Wiley).
- Author(s)Robert R. Perkinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.