All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders personality disorders and how they are treated within the institutional context of prisons and hospitals and offers practical guidance on assessment, formulation and integrated treatment planning.
- Author BiographyNaomi Murphy is a consultant clinical and forensic psychologist with over 15 years experience of working with clients presenting with complex psychopathology. Naomi has been instrumental in developing services for people with personality disorder in the community, secure services and prisons. Naomi has a particular interest in the development of transdisiplinary teams. Des McVey is a consultant nurse and psychotherapist with over 25 years experience of working within and developing forensic services. He is a visiting lecturer at the University of York and regularly teaches on nursing and clinical psychology courses. Des has a particular interest in developing strategies that maintain treatment integrity.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDes McVey,Naomi Murphy
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.