All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first model for treatment of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse that takes advantage of a relational approach and that integrates psychoanalytic thinking with the latest findings from the literature on psychological trauma and sexual abuse.
- Author BiographyJody Messler Davies, Ph.D., is a faculty member and clinical supervisor at the Derner Institute, Adelphi University, and at Columbia University's Teachers College. She is also a clinical supervisor at the Center for the Study of Abuse and Incest, Manhattan Institute of Psychoanalysis, and a faculty member at the National Institute for the Psychotherapies. Mary Gail Frawley, Ph.D., is adjunct clinical professor at the Derner Institute, Adelphi University, and at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Author(s)Jody Messler Davies,Mary Gail Frawley
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteindex
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.