All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £16.32Trending at £18.82
- £24.88Trending at £27.03
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £9.67Trending at £10.58
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.64
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDebbie Sookman,Robert L. Leahy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsSookman, Introduction. Wells, Metacognitive Therapy: Application to Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Sookman, Steketee, Specialized Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Treatment Resistant Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Jackson, Nissenson, Cloitre, Treatment for Complex PTSD. Bruce, Sanderson, Understanding and Managing Treatment-resistant Panic Disorder: Perspectives from the Clinical Experience of Several Expert Therapists. Leahy, Emotional Schemas in Treatment-resistant Anxiety. Welch, Osburne, Pryzgoda, Augmenting Exposure-based Treatment for Anxiety Disorders with Principles and Skills for Dialectical Behavior Therapy. Westra, Arkowitz, Combining Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy to Increase Treatment Efficacy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Lee, Using a Compassionate Mind to Enhance the Effectiveness of Cognitive Therapy for Individuals who Suffer from Shame and Self-criticism. Twohig, Plumb, Mukherjee, Hayes, Suggestions from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Dealing with Treatment-resistant Obsessive-compulsive Disorder. Stewart, O'Connor, Treating Anxiety Disorders in the Context of Concurrent Substance Misuse. Kolivakis, Margolese, Ducharme, The Pharmacotherapy of Treatment-resistant Anxiety Disorders in Adults in the Setting of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. Leahy, Conclusions.
- Author BiographyDebbie Sookman, PhD, is Director of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Clinic, and Training Director, Department of Psychology, McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), and Associate Professor of Psychiatry, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. Robert L. Leahy, PhD, is Director of the American Institute for Cognitive Therapy, President of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Past-President of the International Association of Cognitive Psychotherapy, Past- President of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, Clinical Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at Weill-Cornell University Medical School, and the editor and author of seventeen books. He has been featured in The New York Times Sunday Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, Newsweek, Psychology Today, Washington Post, Redbook, Women's Health, Self Magazine, USA Today Magazine and he has appeared on national and local radio and on television.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.