All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment for Children with Selective Mutism outlines the sequence and essential elements to guide clinicians through a comprehensive, integrated program for young children who display symptoms of SM.
- Author BiographyR. Lindsey Bergman, Ph.D., is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Associate Director of the UCLA Child OCD and Anxiety Program, and Director of the Pediatric OCD Intensive Outpatient Program at UCLA. Dr. Bergman specializes in cognitive behavioral treatment for children with selective mutism, OCD, and related disorders. Dr. Bergman has received several research awards to study the treatment of childhood anxiety, including an NIH grant to develop the treatment manual for selective mutism.
- Author(s)R. Lindsey Bergman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePrograms That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.