All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the development in understanding borderline personality disorder (BPD) and distills key treatment principles that therapists need to know.
- Author BiographyJoel Paris, MD, is a Research Associate at the Sir Mortimer B. Davis-Jewish General Hospital in Montreal. Since 1994, he has been a Full Professor at McGill University and served as Chair of its Department of Psychiatry from 1997 to 2007. He has supervised psychiatric evaluation with residents for over 30 years and has won many awards for his teaching. Dr. Paris is a past president of the Association for Research on Personality Disorders. Over the last 20 years, he has conducted research on the biological and psychosocial causes and the long-term outcome of borderline personality disorder. Dr. Paris is the author of 153 peer-reviewed articles, 11 books, and36 book chapters. He is also Editor in Chief of the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry.
- Author(s)Joel Paris
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.24Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.