All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreatments for Anger in Specific Populations provides information and instruction on empirically supported interventions for anger in various clinical contexts, including substance abuse, PTSD, the intellectually disabled, borderline personality disorder, children and adolescents, and others.
- Author BiographyEphrem Fernandez, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at San Antonio, previously on the faculty at SMU and a visiting scholar at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEphrem Fernandez
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.