All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinguists and engineers in Natural Language Processing tend to use electronic corpora more. This book gathers 21 papers on building and using parsed corpora raising relevant questions. It deals with a variety of languages and a variety of corpora. It is for those working in linguistics, computational linguistics, natural language, and grammar.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- Series TitleText , Speech & Language Technology S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnne Abeille
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.