All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number250
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byNoel Leon-Rovira,Su Cho
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsUXDs-Driven Contradiction Solving For Conceptual Design Using CAIs.- Computational Explorations of Compatibility and Innovation.- Emergent contradictions: A synthesis of TRIZ and complex systems theory.- Creative Tower Generated by Computational Intelligence.- General Theory of Innovation.- Locating Creativity in a Framework of Designing for Innovation.- Research and Implementation of Product Functional Design Based on Effect.- OTSM Network of Problems for representing and analysing problem situations with computer support.- A Text-Mining-based Patent Analysis in Product Innovative Process.- Technology Innovation of Product Using CAI System Based on TRIZ.- Axiom-based Potential Functional Failure Analysis for Risk-free Design.- Using the CAI Software (InventionTool 3.0) to solve complexity problem.- Generative Art Images by Complex Functions Based Genetic Algorithm.- Supporting the Sytematization of Early-Stage-Innovation by Means of Collaborative Working Environments.- Constraint based modelling as a mean to link dialectical thinking and corporate data. Application to the Design of Experiments..- Development of Standard Solutions CAI System with UML and XML.- Computer-Aided Patent Analysis: finding invention peculiarities.- Automatic shape variations for optimization and innovation.- Enhancing interoperability in the design process, the PROSIT approach.- Comparison of Strategies for the Optimization/Innovation of Crankshaft Balance.- Collaboration in automotive winter testing.- Future of CAE and Implication on Engineering Education.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.