All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does Catholicism in the early modern era go by so many names? Taking up such questions, John O'Malley works out a guide to the intellectual and historical developments behind the concepts of Catholic reform, the Counter Reformation and Early Modern Catholicism.
- Author BiographyJohn W. O'Malley is University Professor at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)John W. O'Malley
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2002
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Notecolor frontispiece
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.