All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the first two chapters of this book offering a modern, self-contained exposition of the elementary theory of triangulated categories and their quotients, the author introduces a class of triangulated categories - the well generated triangulated categories - and studies their properties.
- Author BiographyAmnon Neeman holds a Ph.D. in algebraic geometry from Harvard University. He has taught at Princeton University and the University of Virginia and is currently Senior Visiting Fellow at the Australian National University in Canberra. He has published widely on derived and triangulated categories.
- Author(s)Amnon Neeman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2001
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 148
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.