All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, proven ways to get in shape for a grueling race that combines running, swimming, and biking Packed with insider tips, hands-on advice, and proven methods, Triathlon Training For Dummies is an essential guide for anyone who wants to participate and compete in a triathlon.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Pitney is a freelance writer who writes articles on women's issues, fitness, and wellness, and is actively training for a triathlon. Donna Dourney has completed a Half-Iron and full Ironman Triathlon and has served as a personal trainer for clients, tri clubs, and first-time athletes.
- Author(s)Deirdre Pitney,Donna Dourney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight532 g
- Width186 mm
- Height332 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.93
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.88
- £6.04Trending at £6.73
- £30.35Trending at £37.29
- £9.12Trending at £12.98
- £11.67Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.