CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
About this product
- DescriptionTriathlon Training: Swimming is essential reading for swimmers who want to improve their swim split, athletes who want to incorporate swimming into a multi-sport programme and anyone considering training for their first triathlon. Practical, effective and easy to understand, it contains all the information and advice that serious swimmers need to improve their technique and achieve great results. It includes: easily explained and implemented cutting-edge swimming techniques open-water training techniques for speed and safety fitness, competition, strength and flexibility training programmes mental training and motivation effective equipment use.
- Author BiographySteve Tarpinian runs a fitness consulting company specialising in swimming, cycling, running and triathlon workshops and has written extensively on the subject, as well as coaching Ironman champions.
- Author(s)Steve Tarpinian
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2015
- Content Noteb/w line and photos
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.