All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding engineers and designers with the preparation techniques, friction and wear mechanisms, property information and evaluation methodology needed to select the right polymeric nanocomposites for the job, this book includes examples of polymeric nanocomposites in action in tribological applications.
- Author BiographyKlaus Friedrich was formerly a Professor in the Institute for Composite Materials (IVW GmbH) at Technische Universitat Kaiserslautern (University of Kaiserslautern), Germany, and is now a part time Professor of Materials Science at the King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. He is an editorial board member of several key publications in the area, including Composites Science and Technology, contributes to committees and conferences internationally relating to composite materials, and has received numerous awards and honours throughout his prolific research career. Alois K. Schlarb is Professor of Composite Engineering at Technische Universitat Kaiserslautern (University of Kaiserslautern), Germany. His research includes work on the structure and properties of plastics, including modeling and simulation of wear behaviour in nanoparticle-reinforced plastics. He is an editorial board member of several key publications in the area and contributes to conferences internationally relating to plastics and composite materials.
- Author(s)Alois K. Schlarb,Klaus Friedrich
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleTribology and Interface Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1670 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.26
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
- £9.39Trending at £12.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.