All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers engine technology, electronic engine management, biodiesel fuels, and emissions controls. This title features: material on biodiesel and straight vegetable oil fuels; intensive reviews of troubleshooting procedures; engine repair procedures and tools; turbocharger techniques; and more. It presents advances in diesel technology.
- Author BiographyPaul Dempsey is a Master Mechanic and published author whose credits include more than 100 magazine and journal articles.
- Author(s)Paul K. Dempsey
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.